Intro to Mexi

I never imagined I would have my own blog, but I know writing is therapy for the soul.  I am so private so this is another way for me to step out of the box. Writing is something I am good at, but have put on the back burner for a while.   I named my link Amexia360 because I will talk about all aspects of my life as needed.

Currently, I am less than month from graduating for North Carolina A&T State University with an Engineering degree AGGIE PRIDE!!!! I work part-time as well as a Health Enthusiast at Vitamin Shoppe. In March, I became engaged to the love of my life and best friend Nygel. I am a Nationally Qualified  Figure Bodybuilding Competitor currently in competition prep for a show in SC that occurs two weeks after my graduation.  I am a proud to say I am a Christian actively serving the Kingdom of God through ministries at my church.

I have a very busy life, but all of these things are important for my success. I am going through lots of transitions in my life at this time, but I think it is a beautiful thing.  There will be challenges and growing pains from it. My choices not only impact me, but the life of my fiance and his 4yr old son. As the youngest child, I am used to being spoiled and getting my way LOL. Over the years I have gotten better at that. I'm not as selfish as I used to be.  Nygel also challenged me to love and open up more than I have ever done in my life.  I'm goofy, silly, smart and observant. I love the outdoors, I am adventurous and super loyal to my friends and family.

Through this blog I will share my different life experiences from the past, present, and what I'd like to expect for the future.  If I can impact one life, this will be all worth it.  I have included my other social media links, feel free to like and follow my pages. I appreciate all the support.
Amexia's Instagram
Amexia's Facebook Fan Page
Amexia's Twitter

Comments

Popular Posts