Want it? Work for It!

I am taking tonight off from the gym. I do get a rest day this week and I decided to make it today. Today has been a long day.  School is a job in and of itself. I applaud those who work a full-time job and go to school as well. The part-time work kills me.  I drive 1 hour 15 minutes twice a week to school and the days I'm not at school, I am working part-time, training and doing school work.  It has not been easy, but the time is winding down and I thank God each day for getting me though.

Usually nothing that is worth having comes easy.  Whether its fitness, school, moving up in the corporate world, relationships, marriage, etc., these things take time and work.  You have to care for them, take time with them, and nurture them so they can grow and evolve greater.  We can get so wrapped up in our lives sometimes that we can neglect one of the many hats we wear in our life.

We must take the time to set goals and make plans to achieve those goals.  Everything may not always go according to plan, but if you have a focus and/or goal, it makes things easier to get back on track.  We have to keep pushing in spite of the bad that may have come our way. God in no way created us to be small insignificant beings, he has given us EVERYTHING we will ever need to reach our fullest potential.  We just have to have FAITH and put in the WORK required to be successful.

If you don't know what your talents are, take some time to see what you are good at or things you are passionate about.  You will be able to live a more rewarding and fulfilling life once you find and follow your passion and purpose.  I haven't fully found my purpose, but I am exploring and making my life interesting. I am serving and helping others.  That gives me joy. I will continue to explore and enjoy life to the fullest.

Love, Peace, & Blessings

Comments

Popular Posts