5 Products For Use Throughout The Home, Kitchen And For The Body

There are so many things that I use in my kitchen for health and beauty uses as well as cooking   These items below are my top 5 go to products.

Coconut Oil
I use coconut oil for cooking.  I line my pan with it whether to scramble eggs or baking french fries.  Ladies, I know summer is coming and many of us will be wearing our cute teeny weeny bikini.  The last thing we will want to worry about are those bumps that come from shaving and waxing. Coconut oil keeps your skin moisturized to avoid irritation.  Coconut possesses antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties that comes from the medium chain fatty acids/triglycerides (MTCs). I even use coconut oil on my son's skin since he suffers from eczema it helps keep his skin moisturized.

Olive Oil
Olive Oil is similar to coconut oil.  I use it for cooking mostly, but I has anti-bacterial properties as well.  It contains nutrients that can kill harmful bacteria like ones that can cause stomach ulcers.  I use the oil in my hair treatments and it add softness and shine to my hair.

Eggs

Eggs are a great source of protein.  I myself eat five eggs (just egg whites) a day myself as a part of my bodybuilding diet. Egg whites are a source of iron, copper, zinc, selenium, vitamin B6, B12, D.
Egg whites when applied as a facial mask, tightens skin and shrinks pores.  The mask I feel is a part of the reason (on top of me enjoying married life) people say I have a glow when they see me.  The egg is also the second ingredient in my hair treatment.

Apple Cider Vinegar
I love apple cider vinegar!  My mom used this all the time for different things and I used to brush it off.  Now that I am an adult, I am following in her footsteps.  Thanks Mommy!!  ACV eliminates odor.  If there is a smell in a room (My favorite is a freshly painted room), leave out a bowl in the room where the odor is most powerful and leave it until the smell disappears. Spray some ACV onto wipes and you can use it to wipe down those stinky feet and even your underarms. Disclaimer: there will be the scent of vinegar, but it goes away after whatever you wiped is dry. I use it to clean my place as a non-toxic alternative. Just mix with water in a spray bottle and happy cleaning.  ACV I use as a rinse for my hair to help balance my hair's PH level and remove buildup. 

Honey

Honey is my go to as a sweetener instead of sugar. I use this liquid gold in my spaghetti and in my mac-n-cheese to combat some of the bitterness. I take a tablespoon of honey before my workout at times, because it provides a natural boost of energy for my workout.  The unprocessed natural sugar can enter my bloodstream to quickly give me a boost in energy.  As the last ingredient of my hair treatment, honey is full of antioxidants and nutrients that restore my dry colored golden curls. Honey attracts moisture and it helps my curls pop after my treatment.

These products are priceless and I use them often if not everyday.  There are so many benefits to these items that we do not use.  These items are a much cheaper option instead and enjoy a few extra dolo

Comments

Popular Posts