I Know Who I Am

After a situation occurred someone told me they didn't think I was really a bad person in spite of it all. I laughed to myself later thinking I know the kind of person I am. What you decide after not really knowing more about me is your choice.

We often get judged off of one situation or circumstance in our life and that leaves a lasting impression on another individual. There isn't much you can do about it and there is no need to dwell on it. The one thing you can do is keep living. When you do your best to live a life according to the word of God, let that be your entire truth.

Do not focus on one point in your life. Focusing on that one point in our lives is how many of us get tripped up. We end up becoming that moment. You get hung up on that moment that turns into an entire season of your life when that wasn't it's original intention. Move forward and learn from your situation and don't let it define you.

God knows who you are and who you were created to be. Embrace your truth from him and not a label that someone else gives you. When you focus on the right things in your life, beautiful things happen. You realize what's important and you're able to live a fulfilled life.

Comments

Popular Posts