AMPed Life Women: Sabrene Renee. How to Go From Unstuck to Unstoppable

Sabrena, tell us about yourself.  
I’m a mother of 3, one of which is my angel now. I am a woman who believes that there has been purpose in my pain. My purpose
Sabrena Renee
is to touch and reach other women who have gone through something that has them stuck and they’re now ready to be unstoppable.

Why did you decide to become a life coach? 
Being a life coach decided on me. I went to college for counseling decades ago and have always done work that was in a capacity to serve others. I ran from this calling for a long time, but when God and the Universe keeps showing you why you have to share your story and help others move towards their power, you just can’t deny that.

What’s the most fulfilling thing that has happened for you as a life coach? 
Witnessing my clients shift their mindset. Because of social media, I get to see it play out in real time. A lot of what we fear challenges us or what we can’t seem to move beyond, starts in how we think about it. Getting out of stuck, requires a mind shift. When I see clients speak positivity over their lives and circumstances and truly believe it, all the other pieces begin to fall together so much easier.

How were you able to heal from your past trauma? 
Girl! (Yes. That’s me. I say girl y’all! LOL) Just like the women I work with, I had to shift my mindset. It came in the form of therapy to start. Those who know me, know I’ll say in an instant that, “Therapy saved me,” because it really did. That’s where the change started for me. It moved on to other things like getting deeper involved in reading the word, connecting with a spiritual reader and paying attention to things like moon phases and how those affected me. I understand some of that is quite, "woo woo" for some, but for
my journey, it has all worked together to heal some deep rooted trauma over the years.


What do you believe is the first step women need to take to go from unstuck to unstoppable and why should this be the first step? 
Their first step is to be open. It seems simple enough, but when you’re not open to the process of healing, shifting your mindset and doing the work to get from stuck to unstoppable, there’s not much I can do to help. Being open can be its own process and can take a while. When a woman is truly open to getting out of that place of being stuck, she’s unlocked the door to her greatest self.

You have been pretty open about your life journey.  Why do you believe it is something so important to share? 

I’ve been open primarily because God told me to. Every time I try to keep it to myself, because that’s what we are all taught to do, God nudges me to share. The reality is, my journey is my own, however, it’s not unique to me. There are tons of women who go through what I went through every single day. They just need to know that they aren’t alone. I’m not the only woman who has suffered an emotionally abusive relationship with my mother or the first woman who has been sexually assaulted by someone they trusted. I’m not the first woman who had an unrealistic vision of who my father was and I ended up choosing toxic men based on the fantasy. I’m not the first woman who has been abused in a relationship, ended up sharing a life with a narcissist or lost a child. I’m not the first or only woman who has been broken by a man she loved. But I AM the woman who has been charged to share what I’ve been through and I’ve overcome so much of it. If I can do it, so can anyone else. And
you’d be amazed at how many connections it’s brought me in the form of women taking steps to go to therapy, face their fear and take action on a life they truly want.

What are some tricks you use in your everyday life to maintain your peace? 
There are no tricks. I hate to disappoint. I’m human and need reminding to protect and maintain my peace just like everyone else. But the things that work best for me are seeing the vision I have for my life all around me. I literally have a visual on my phone, in my journal, on my laptop, in my room and in my prayer closet. If I don’t see it, I won’t remember why it’s important to keep my peace in tact. I also PLAN PLAN PLAN! I plan my days, my meals, my time for myself and those I love. It’s nothing that’s overly detailed, but planning helps me to avoid doing things that drain the level of peace and focus I need to enjoy my life.

What is your goal over the next 5 years with your business and your brand? 
My goals are lofty because I’ve been given a specific vision for such a long time. I won’t bore you with the details, however, my goals require me to impact the lives of women all over the world and build a community of women who are healed and whole. I’m really looking forward to seeing the visions I’ve been given come to life and see how lives are changed in a mighty mighty way!

What are some words on wisdom you would like to share with other women who may not be where they want to be right now or find themselves in a dark place?

You are not alone. I know you feel like it. I know it feels like no matter how many steps forward you take, life keeps pulling you 50 steps back. I won’t tell you this journey is going to be easy. I operate in being real with you. This journey is going to require you to get up off your ass, feel the feelings and push through anyway. YOU WILL MAKE IT! There is NO DOUBT about that! Your life matters. Your healing is on it’s way. JUST TAKE THE FIRST STEP. And then take one more. BE BOLD! The you that you want is just on the other side of taking that step. And sis, even though I may not know you or your specific story, know that I was you. I am you. And I absolutely LOVE YOU! Now, get up. Take your first step….

How can people reach you or follow you on social media? 
People can find me everywhere on social at @iamsabrenarenee.  I look forward to connecting with you ladies and don’t be afraid to say hi when you decide you’re ready to join in on the fun, healing and going from stuck to unstoppable!

Follow Sabrena:

Join us in the AMPed Life Women's Group as Sabrena shares with us how to walk in our power.

Comments