False Reality

Love everything from your extra roll on your back around your bra, to those stretch marks on your breast, stomach, or booty. I say that as woman who's had and still has those problems. I was able to change my weight, but those stretch marks are here to stay. You know what though? I still get up on stage in front of hundreds at a bodybuilding competition and show off my hard work I put while in the gym. This body is the only body I have. The things I can change, I have. The things I can't, I have embraced. I will rock a two piece and snap photos like nobody's business. I used to be so worried about them and wanted my husband to edit them out. Now I really don't care. No one is perfect and I quick to let someone know I am far from it.  Love the skin you're in. It helps your inner peace all the more. Ladies, these magazines and media will mess with your mind if you don't know the truth. It's selling a false reality. Look at yourself and the ladies around you. This is the everyday beauty. We come in all shapes, styles, and sizes that should be celebrated. Celebrate yourself. Celebrate the blessings of life God has given us.

Comments

Popular Posts