Thank You Mommy and Daddy

This weekend was such a blessing. We didn't do a lot, we just spent time with my parents. I'm at the point in my life where all I want is time because I know how precious it is. I came home to my favorite favorite foods and the foods to satisfy my cravings. She even made sweet tea just for Nygel 😊.  We were Joking and talking with my dad. I enjoyed the fact my hubby spent guy time with him. My parents had things for me to take back home including my Harry Potter book. They still buy things for all of us. Although their children are adults with their own families, they still care for us. They show me time and time again the type of parent I will strive to be. I want Jeremiah and our little sweet pea on the way to know we will always love them and care for them. The job of a parent never ends. Thank you Mommy and Daddy.

Comments

Popular Posts